We are HF. We are a pioneering global creative technology and content studio that has a proven track record of working with the biggest brands to develop groundbreaking solutions. We don’t see mixed reality as an emerging technology as we’ve been there from the start. Exploring possibilities. Crafting content. Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. We straddle the line between dreams and reality, our technological process bridging that gap.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our world-class team that strives to create the unimagined with every project. You should be optimistic and see opportunities where other people can’t, staying on top of trends. You will need to know how social media, search engines, conversions, metrics and analytics work in the marketing world.
HF is part of a global group with offices in Portland/Oregon, Verona and Amsterdam. Our UK office is based just off Old Street in the heart of London’s creative tech community.
Overview of the Role:
The Marketing Executive plays an integral role in the promotion of Happy Finish's growing portfolio of innovative and exciting projects. This is both a creative and data-oriented role for a proven marketing and social strategist, with a flair for engaging social media copy, an eye for analytics, and a passion for technological innovation.
- Work with various departments to make sure that our best work is cleared to be used externally, and shared in a timely and intelligent manner to help position the HF brand.
- In close liaison with, and subject to approval from senior stakeholders and HF’s various global offices, build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience of creative tech buyers to our owned- and social media (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Behance, TikTok etc).
- Develop, manage and maintain our working relationship with our PR agency. Act as the main point of day-to-day contact for all press material, and input ideas for thought pieces, case studies and campaigns.
- Ensure that data for all our marketing efforts is used to measure the success of campaigns, reporting frequently on performance to relevant team members.
- Managing Happy Finish’s website: You will be accountable for making sure the website is up to date, and that the content is current and reactive to news / updates, ensuring effective knowledge of SEO to drive traffic and engagement.
- Work with our in-house creative team to produce relevant and eye catching marketing material, including showreels, animations, images and reports.
- Community manage day-to-day posting of all Happy Finish’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Behance, Twitter, TikTok etc) in an engaging and knowledgeable tone of voice.
- Managing assigned marketing budgets, including budget splits by platforms are phased accordingly to the wider company marketing goals.
- In close collaboration with HF’s commercial team, update HF client presentations using the latest marketing material and imagery.
- Support virtual, as well as physical events, inhouse presentations, and client demos.
- Play a key role in awards applications and HF’s presence with UKAEG and other external bodies.
- Maintain and manage the internal DIgital Asset Management system with HF produced content
- 2 years’ experience of working in-house within a social media and data-led digital marketing role, preferably from an advertising/ agency background.
- Experienced knowledge in Facebook, Google Search & Twitter Ads Set Up
- Experienced knowledge in SEO optimisation and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of WordPress (or similar applications).
- Excellent written and spoken English, including a keen eye for engaging social media copy.
- Experience in analysing social and digital data and translating anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns including SEO.
- A creative self-starter who is reactive to changing digital landscapes which is integral to Happy Finish’s marketplace.
- Ability to multi-task, handle a busy workload and work with lots of different departments to achieve the best results.
- A keen interest in creative and innovative technology, such as digital fashion, NFTs, immersive experiences and virtual production.
Preferred Skills (Not essential)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or InDesign