We are HF. We are a pioneering creative technology and production agency working at the intersection of content design, emerging technology, and immersive storytelling. From strategic consultancy to experiential and social activations, from a single image to integrated global content production, we offer a range of compelling creative services for aspirational consumer and enterprise brands and agencies.
Our award winning content and immersive technology experiences engage audiences around the world in new ways and add value to our brand and agency partners. With the launch of new offices in Amsterdam, Milan and Verona, adding to our London and Portland based operations, this is an exciting time for us and we now seek a Director of Strategic Partnerships to accelerate growth of our North American Studio in Portland, OR.
We’re looking for a new, senior member of our commercial team to take this journey with us and join a world-class team that strives to consistently produce best in class experiences, and content.
OUR MISSION: Harness our reputation, creativity, and partnerships, to scale our offering, producing industry leading content solutions for our global clients.
OUR CULTURE: At HF, we value creativity, quality, efficiency, and flexibility. We are solution focused, and value freedom and responsibility as two sides of the same coin.
YOUR ROLE: You are a senior member of the commercial team at HF, and your role is to grow key accounts, as well as create and convert new direct to brand, and agency opportunities.
Working in partnership with your prospects and clients you propose transformational, innovative solutions that help deliver impact along the entire customer journey and drive change for your brands.In accordance with the HF Taxonomy of Services, you establish product-market fit in target sectors, and you recognize opportunities that are commercially viable. You research, reach out to prospects, and respond to their pain points and needs with solutions to deliver sustained revenue growth for HF Group.
OBJECTIVE: Create and convert revenue opportunities for sustained business growth.
LOCATION: Portland, OR Office and remote where/when necessary.
REPORTING: Group Head of Commercial (Based in London, UK)
OTHER REGULAR RELATIONSHIPS: Local COO, CIO, Heads of Production, and other senior international stakeholders
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
DAY TO DAY
- Exercise a strong commercial mindset to deliver against account growth targets and new business.
- Develop a strong pipeline of viable opportunities, both, brand direct, and beyond.
- Actively map, and develop all of your key account targets, and identify genuine product-market-fit for content and experiential service lines.
- Act as a strategic, consultative partner who understands target brands and agencies inside out, developing a roadmap for continued partnership and success.
- Adopt smart, targeted outreach to build lasting, trusting stakeholder relationships within key account ecosystems.
- Prioritize new opportunities in terms of customer lifetime value, cost of client acquisition, and marginality.
- Seek to develop targeted client solutions and products that up- and cross-sell our taxonomy of services.
- Utilizing our great back catalogue of existing, sector specific collateral, customize existing decks, and produce compelling new proposals that speak to key account client needs.
- Manage prospects and proposals through an account lens, from scoping to negotiation right through to deal closure.
- Follow our Sales and Production Process and utilize our Budget Calculator tools to prepare draft estimates for all projects.
- Prior to sharing scoping requests with producers, BANT-qualify your opportunities, and clearly structure briefs in terms of budget expectations, deliverables, quality, quantity and deadlines.
- Make full use of SOW’s that accompany client-facing estimates in order to obtain marketing permission or embargo dates for scheduled projects.
- Make use of the daily huddle to communicate priorities for the day, highlight major concerns, and/or provide a top line overview of new opportunities.
- Fully utilize Zoho workflows to provide full visibility of your sales activity at all times, and in order to help track your performance against your sales targets.
- Where appropriate, and when required from time to time, go on sales trips, to initiate and/or develop client relationships.
- Seek to further embed and grow our key account relationships with contracted, retained revenue.
- Be proactive and conduct targeted research and identify macro & micro trends that align with our taxonomy of services and present commercial opportunities to us, and our key accounts.
- Stay up to date with technology and industry trends to ensure that you remain a trusted partner, a source of relevant insight and advice to key account stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing, validated feedback to the company leadership team regarding evolving key account client needs, and what that means for our business proposition.
- Attend and present at industry events from time to time, talking about business pain points and solutions, presenting case studies that demonstrate our pain point solutions.
- Be visible on Linkedin, and other trade platforms with well calibrated, targeted thought leadership (blog posts, articles etc.) to help position HF as an industry leader.