Senior Client Account Manager (Amsterdam)
We want to grow HF into the most desirable, profitable, and creative technology and content business in the world.
WHAT WE DO
We combine art, technology and science to produce highly innovative, connected solutions and engaging content for people, brands, and agencies.
At HF, we thrive on creative problem solving; we are solution focused, and we value freedom and responsibility as two sides of the same coin.
You are a senior member of the commercial team at HF, and your role is to create and convert account opportunities for sustained business growth, and cross sell/up sell opportunities within existing client accounts in Amsterdam.
In accordance with the HF Taxonomy of Services, you establish product-market fit in target sectors, and you recognise new and innovative opportunities, where commercially viable.
You research, reach out to and pursue prospects, and respond to their pain points and needs with solutions that deliver sustained revenue for HF Group.
Create and convert revenue opportunities for sustained business growth.
LOCATION: Base location Amsterdam with regular visits to London HO
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
DAY TO DAY
- Exercise a strong commercial mindset to deliver against HF key account targets.
- Actively map, develop and refine your key account targets and identify genuine product-market-fit for both, our volume, and bespoke tech and content service lines.
- Adopt smart, targeted outreach to build lasting, trusting stakeholder relationships within existing and prospective key account ecosystems, and develop a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Prioritise new opportunities in terms of customer lifetime value, cost of client acquisition, and marginality.
- Prioritise strategic, high value retained client relationships over ad-hoc, low value/high-overhead business.
- Seek to solutionise, productise, up- and cross-sell our taxonomy of services, rather than reinvent the wheel every time anew.
- Utilising our great back catalogue of existing, sector specific client presentations and collateral, customise existing decks, and produce compelling new proposals that speak to key account client needs.
- Manage prospects and proposals from the negotiation stage right through to deal closure.
- Fully utilise the Budget Calculator to prepare draft budget estimates for all digital projects.
- Prior to sharing scoping requests with producers, clearly structure briefs in terms of budget expectations, deliverables, quality, quantity and deadlines.
- In adherence with our Zoho workflow, make full use of SOW’s that accompany client-facing estimates in order to obtain marketing permission or embargo dates for scheduled projects.
- Make use of the daily huddle to communicate priorities for the day, highlight major concerns, and/or provide a top line overview of new opportunities.
- Fully utilise Zoho workflows to provide full visibility of your sales activity at all times, and in order to help track your performance against your sales targets.
- Where appropriate, and when required from time to time, go on sales trips, to develop client relationships abroad.
- Seek to further embed and grow our key account relationships with contracted, retained revenue.
- Be proactive, and conduct targeted research and identify macro & micro trends that align with our taxonomy of services and present commercial opportunities to us, and our key accounts..
- Stay up to date with technology and industry trends to ensure that you remain a trusted source of relevant insight and advice to key account stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing, validated feedback to the company leadership team regarding evolving key account client needs, and what that means for our business proposition.
- Attend and present at industry events from time to time, talking about business pain points and solutions, presenting case studies that demonstrate our pain point solutions.
- Be visible on Linkedin, and other trade platforms with well calibrated, targeted thought leadership (blog posts, articles etc.) to help position HF as an industry leader.
REPORTING TO: Rainer Usselmann, Group Head of Business Development
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: COO, Heads of Production, Director of Quality at Scale, and other senior stakeholders.