We believe in the “Creative Technologist” role, the perfect mixture between a creative director and an experienced developer.
You will be a fundamental contributor to our future VR/AR/XR/MR/AI projects (we have even more abbreviations to add!) and you will be involved from the creative stage, by defining the technologies needed, to the development stage, where you will be one of the programmers that will write efficient and well designed code.
You are a maker and you will prototype a lot with the most recent devices and software technologies on the market, looking for the latest betas to test, with the desire to push the boundaries of what is possible with technology.
You will be a client-facing person, being part of meetings and presentations with brands and agencies, showing our ideas with stunning and clear visual presentations that demonstrate creative talent but also technical knowledge.
- Commercial Experience with Unreal 4 for VR/AR/XR/MR on multiple platforms and devices/ headsets. Mastery in both C++ and Blueprints is fundamental.
- Innate talent in mixing creativity and technology, we want to be surprised!
- Great knowledge of the current technologies within the immersive experience industry, with a desire to constantly hunt for “what’s next”.
- “Maniacal” attention to details. We are hackers and we are passionate in prototyping but we also love to design slick applications and write robust code.
- Familiarity with CG shaders, 3D workflows and optimisation techniques.
- Knowledge of source versioning (Git, Perforce).
- Great presentation skills with an innate ability to be brilliant in both client-facing and internal meetings.
- Ability to lead other developers in delivering high quality, reliable, well documented code.
- Experience with Unity, native iOS/Android development, web based AR, backend web development, cloud services, Machine Learning are definitely a plus but we privilege quality and talent over variety of skills.
From a background and creating world renowned imagery and animation, over the past 6 years we have built a reputation for being at the forefront of leveraging emerging technologies across the mixed reality spectrum and more recently over the last three years exploring how machine learning and ‘AI’ can help us engage humans in new and inspiring ways.
We also have:
- A studio located in the vibrant Shoreditch, minutes away from Old Street Station
- A cosy environment, everyone has a voice in the office, even our pets (we are dog-friendly of course)
- Periodical social events, pub nights and lunches
- Weekly team breakfasts, we love to start our hard working week with some coffee, pastries and fresh fruits
Your application was submitted successfully.